Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shaun, Jessie and myself spent about an hour on the beach this morning... We came back in the house at about 11:45am. (forgot to bring my camera)

I let her dry off a bit to get some of the sand off, then I gave her a bath... She smells awesome by the way! lol!  The little mush is still sleeping!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Angela, must have worn that girl out...Shame on you for forgetting your camera :)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
samsonsmom\";p=\"66371 said:
Lol Angela, must have worn that girl out...Shame on you for forgetting your camera :)
I know... im pissed, she was all over the place, she was covered in sand by the time we were leaving!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DonnersMom\";p=\"66372 said:
How fun, and what good exercise! Glad you guys had fun, must be a great way to spend the day :D A tired pup = A happy Mom :lol:
EXACTLY!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Ha ha, I remember the time we gave Hector a bath after we'd taken him to the park.  He fell asleep on our bed afterwards and literally did not move for about 5 hours - I thought we'd killed him!  Emmet had to go upstairs and carry him down like a baby when I finally got worried about him and sent him to check!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sounds like so much fun.  I can get so much done when Kiah is tired like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts