Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That is pretty scary that something like that can happen over 3 cents!  8O  I'll take the $2.93 a gallon though, I'm tired of paying $3.23 a gallon!  :roll:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
You never know what'll happen.  I live just outside the city in a subdivision.  Live in a small side street with a turn-around.  I watched 3 guys get out of a car and run to my next door neighbors house.  They kicked his door in.  I doubt we'll ever have anything happen in the subdivision again like that, but you can bet the guns will be ready!

G

·
0 Posts
I could never imagine something like that happing here all we have to worry about most times is hunting season.....or some hick chassing you with a rake, shovel,or broom lol I hope the government learns from this tragic event that the gas wars over seas effect us here...and that all that war bull crap.... sending our soldiers out for what?...is going to effect us here too..I really hate to think what our kids and grand kids will have to grow up with!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Oh my goodness this is just getting ridiculous! Now were shooting people over gas prices! over here in philly you just get shot period-- no reason whatsoever. I think were past murder # 300 for this year, and I do believe we were half way there by the time march rolled around the corner. 3 months in.....

This is just scary, it would appear as though we cant go anywhere safe. I live in the philly burbs, and there is not a day that I turn on the news and I DONT here "one man shot, the shooter is still on the loose" (the cops never catch the shooters) and Im pretty sure it always has to do with gangs... But its just innocent people getting shot-- people sitting on their front stoop smoking a cigarette-- shot in the head.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Next time Im up there I will try to take pictures of the gas station the deceased owned there is a memorial in the window and then underneath the window, there is also roses hanging on his vehicle that is still there. We go there all the time because they are open 24/7 and are the best quality of gas there is around here. Things are so tight that everybody around here is riding on fumes because its getting so expensive. Thank our lucky stars that we ran out of gas right in front of our house (twice) this passed week, my boyfriend is a tow truck driver so we are never really stranded. Which is exactly why I told that lady that had the free boxer I could only come to her house that is 30 mins away one time.  Things are starting to get really crappy.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well it turned out that they never noticed a sore on the dogs ear... which to me is a bit odd because I notice every bit of summer including her mood changes and needs. So now they won't let me have her unless, after they get her ear treated she is still a nippy dog. Nice huh? I will find another one. I wish I could kick my moms but from here. She lives/works at this hotel in arkansas and she said when she went to clean one of the rooms yesterday she found an abandoned flashy fawn female that looked to be six weeks old (she was a kennel tech is how she knew I guess) Anyways the pound told her to just let it go which to me is unreal. Anybody knows that you cant just LET a puppy that young go and expect it to survive so she gave it to some random lady :( She said that the fur baby was malnourashed(sp?) and was pretty sick. I told her that she should have made it better and then sent it to me. I know that, that is pricey but anyways... im rambling

1 - 12 of 12 Posts