Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Chance went in to the vet today for his rabies shot....he was none too happy....cried the whole time we were in the waiting room and office. And i am not talking about whimpering i am talking the loudest screaching i have ever heard....everyone kept staring! One lady said he was frightening her and she would appreciate it if i would take him elsewhere until it was his turn....how is a dog whining going to frighten anyone???? She was just annoyed by it....i told her no that we would wait right where we were and if she was bothered then maybe she should wait elsewhere since we were the first. But he got a clean bill of health and he is growing like a weed. He weighs 52 pounds now and she said he has a beautiful coat and such a sweet temperment.....not that i didnt already know that  lol. But overall it went well

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Happy to hear that Chance got a clean bill of health at the vet! Also, Happy to hear that you gave it back to that cranky lady!  :p  What nerve she had!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Glad his visit went well.........Yeah the grump can wait in the car :) You would be suprised at how many times we have had people almost come to blows in the waiting room over things such as this, taking a parking spot, a dog upseting a cat....just crazy things :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, yup I would have said the same thing Tami...Angel was a bit distressed as well when we went in, but took her shots nicely, just seemed a bit spooked by the place for some reason....Glad that Chance got a clean bill of health and of course we all know that he's gorgous  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Good to hear that Chance is doing great.  I would have said the same to that woman.

Kiah goes to the vet tonight for a checkup and her shots.  Then I can get my license and dog park tag for this year.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Glad to hear that Chance got a clean bill of health.  I've only had one problem sofar.  Charlie was probably 4-5 months old and we were at Petsmart.  They were having a seminar and I had Charlie on his leash.  As we rounded an isle we met another dog and owner.  Charlie sat down and the other dog and owner walked by.  This lady hosting the seminar comes over screaming at me telling me I shouldn't allow Charlie to be that close to other pets.  Needless to say, I cussed her out infront of about 20-30 people.  I complained to the manager and told them I would not be returning to that store again.  It threw me off guard because Charlie was sitting, wasn't agressive, don't bark growl or anything, just sat like a good boy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts