Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past couple days Jinx has been pooping every color in the 24ct box.  If she sees a crayon on the floor she goes after it like it's a T-bone!  Everytime she goes potty, my 5 year old asks "What color is it this time?"  LOL  Good thing they aren't toxic!

·
Registered
263 Posts
yeah I know what you mean, not to be all gross but I can tell our dogs poo apart because Samson is always eating something he's not supposed too.LOL

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL TOO FUNNY!! Odin use to eat Sarah's crayons! So glad he's stopped!! It did make it much easier to see his poop in the yard though! LOL

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO....Now that is funny

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is so funny, that is one thing Kiah hasn't tried to eat yet.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Funny Funny Funny  I took Sophie to the vet one time because i thought she was pooping blood. Turns out it was a red crayola.
Boy did i feel like a dope. =))

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
iheartmyboxer\";p=\"79516 said:
Ahahahaha. I wonder what in crayons makes dogs enjoy eating them? I can't imagine that pigmented wax tastes good!
I guess maybe the same thing that has made children eat them for many years :)  Fiona has not got to a crayon yet...But, I did see some poop that was red/blue/yellow and green and after careful examination.......realized it was a gummy worm! I guess the skin kid decided to share :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
That is so funny.

Maybe someone should start a business making Crayola Doggie Biscuits...lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts