Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined a bit ago, but never posted an intro.

My name is Heather and I am the proud owner of Hanna and Kash.   Hanna is a 16 month of Brindle female and Kash is a 12 week old classic fawn.

They are our kids, and we love them to death.  Both my fiance and I love boxers and have attended our first ABC this past May, met some great people, wonderful Boxers and looking forward to next year.    We are in the beginning stages of training Hanna in Agility, like I said beginning, long way to go.   So just like meeting new boxer people, learning new things and what not.

Thanks!   Here are pics of my babies -

My Hanna -

My Kash -

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hello and hi to all of you.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome, they both are so cute. Love the name Kash; I was thinking of calling the next Boxer I get Kash; then I would have Kiah and Kash.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi and welcome! Your babies are gorgeous, and yes Kash does look like he's got some mighty big paws!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you. Your Hannah is stunning and Kash is just plain adorable...Agility sound slike fun, you will have to keep us posted on how it goes....

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for the great comments.    Kash should be big, 70-80lbs, and my female is only 54lbs, she is my first boxer and I love her to death.  She is very photogenic and I love taking photos of her.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
...Agility sound slike fun, you will have to keep us posted on how it goes....
Oh is fun, but its a lot of work.   We have to spend a lot of time just doing foundation work.  Once we get that down pat, then we can use equiptment.

I saw some trials at the ABC and the boxers are so smart and very good for this kind of stuff.  Its amazing what they can do!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
That's so great of you!  I was pondering about volunteering there, but it's a drive for me.  I've been following Frankie's story because I really wanted to adopt her right after we got Lola.  But we don't have a fenced in yard, and with her being deaf that frightened me.  She's so cute!!!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Frankie needs a fenced in yard like you said.  She had a home but that fell through.  Shes been up there for a bit since they will not just place her with anyone.

As for volunteering, you dont need to drive.  You can make phone calls at home, do home visit or dog evals if they are near you.   Go to evens when they have them.

I am limited on time so I decided to create our own little fundraiser "Hanna Banana's Cookies for a Cause".  I made dog cookies and sold them for $5.00 per bag, with all proceeds to benefit Boxer Buddies.  We sold in excess of $700.00 and it was a big hit.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
wow! congrats on earning that much off your homemade treats!! What a great cause to give to. You boxers are so beautiful! keep us posted on Hanna's training...sounds super exciting :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello and welcome!!!  Your babies are adorable.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts