Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried to tape her ears down but she always gets it off. I have heard of a balm or ointment that you can get to rub on the ears that will mold them and lay them down.  Has anyone heard of this??  She is such a gorgeous pup...WITH WILD EARS!!! hehehehe...please help!!

Jenn

Attachments

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Awww... Ava is so cute!  Thats my nieces name!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
OMG shes sooo cute and she is very gorgeous;) As for the ears I heard the same thing!!! I had to massage Roxys ears and taped a few times!!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I have also heard of it but dont know the name or if it works....I also tried doing the tape of Fiona's ears and she hated it...She can lay them flat if she wants to otherwise they have a crease and to be honest I decided I like them like that :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Ava and Eli are so cute.  Kiah has a fly away ear but if I massage it, it will behave for a while.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Ava and Eli are too cute -welcome!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Oh my your puppy looks just like my Rocky and he has wild ears too.  I did tape them for a week and they seem to do just fine,  try taping them at night right before bedtime and do that every night.  Anyway Rockys ears are funky half the time anyway.

G

·
0 Posts
lol...we have officially given up on Jetta...we tried taping and massage...nothing has worked so far...I feel that if God (don't to offend anyone) wanted her to have funny ears...why change?  I guess it gives her character...

She is almost 6 months old and has had "funny ear" for about 2.5-3 months of it, lol...but...she's still beautiful and they are really starting to grow on me, lol...makes her look...silly and cute

·
Registered
893 Posts
I love Jetta's ears it gives her character.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have heard that teething causes this to happen with there ears. I rub Rocco's ears whenever we are laying around and it helps. I think that when it comes to the ears there is not alot that you can do. I think as they mature they will be fine. My gf has a 10 year old and his ears lay perfect and they never did anything to them when he was younger.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I never did anything with Buck's ears and they layed wonderful, course back then, I didn't know any better..Massage works great, I believe you can do a search and Heather(Hanna Banana) posted a topic regarding this, with a video  :)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I just love it when they lay frogger, it is so cute!

·
Registered
648 Posts
I have put tape on a few times but now I don't bother!  I think with time they start to flop correctly!! ;-) This is also gives them some individual character hehe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts