Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Well, I'm writing with good news. Things have settled down quite a bit with Sierra and Jake. We're all feeling quite optimistic. We had a trainer come by yesteray that the rescue provided. It helped alot. Especially for my husband to hear how we can change what we're currently doing.  Although he told us to keep them separated, at the same time said that it creates tension. We basically have been letting them together at the same time when we can have them on the lead so we can correct right away. They are also crated at the same time. Still no toys or bones, but they are able to be together at longer intervals with supervision. Now, to get through heartworm treatment. We'll be home free!
Thanks for everyone's help!
Kelly

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Great News!!  :clap:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Glad to hear things are starting to work out for all of you!

·
Registered
159 Posts
cool deal, glad to hear it's getting better. I'm sure in a short time all that they'll be fighting about is who gets to sit in mom's lap!! Great news--Rich

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
That is fantastic news...The trainer was provided by the shelter? Wow, I'm impressed...Great idea actually...I am sure that it made your husband feel a lot better to hear some positive things about how things were going....Glad ot hear it's getting better..And it will continue that way I am sure...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts