Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
A lot of people use photoshop. I'm trying also but photoshop seems to hate me!  :p

·
Registered
152 Posts
I used photoshop and searched the internet for "photoshop signature tutorial" If you really like mine, you could send me a picture of your dog(s) maybe post them on this thread and if I get some free time I could make one within the next day or two.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Wow... deapee... looks really good! Yeah... my programs nothing special so they don't come out SUPER cool but we all like them... now I did combine photoshop with some sigs I've done like this one...

I haven't been on much due to the simple fact that mom in law has be here and probably think it horrible of me to be on the computer while I could be doing SO MANY different motherly things... we also find out what the baby is today... and I'm sure as soon as I do I'll be busy "nesting" LOL

Anyway... if you're interested I can hook you up... but deapee's looks pretty cool! If anyone is interested just PM me... cuz' I check my email much more often, it's just getting on and typing msgs like this that I haven't really been able to do! Miss everyone!! Hopefully I'll be able to join back up REAL SOON!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out how to do my Avatar, I feel like a retard, I'm usually good with computers but with a 9 week old puppy at home, I'm not on the computer that often anymore. I'm squeezing my lunch break at work right now to try and check in.

I feel the pain, I want a cool signature.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Logan\";p=\"30370 said:
I'm still trying to figure out how to do my Avatar, I feel like a retard, I'm usually good with computers but with a 9 week old puppy at home, I'm not on the computer that often anymore. I'm squeezing my lunch break at work right now to try and check in.

I feel the pain, I want a cool signature.
THe biggest thing with the avatar is getting it small enough. The max dimensions are 80 X 80 pixels. You can use photobucket as mentioned above.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Mastray did my first one as well..I did this one after a ton of failed attempts...No photoshop, so I just played with what I had.....Deapee, yours looks awesome by the way, meant to mention that before....Mastray, nice to see you if just for a minute, had forgotten you had company..Let us know what you find out about the baby. All us Aunties & Uncles need to know...Lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts