Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay... so I know there were a couple of other people that wanted signatures... but I've either just forgotten or was never sent pictures to do it. So here's another chance while I'm thinking about it. Who else wants a signature? If you're new and would like one feel free to ask me. I just ask that you post the pictures you want me to use and tell me a little bit about what you want. If you want a type of "theme" or colors you want to use. How you want the pics on the signature or just whatever... just let me know. If you have boxers that have passed on to "Rainbow Bridge" I have a really nice Rainbowbridge backdrop... I think Chloesmom has it posted on her signature. Alright, so just let me know people.

Or if you just need help with your avatar let me know...

·
Registered
316 Posts
I think there are a ton of people on [whispering really quietly...... "the Boxercrazy forum" ]   that would take you up on that offer-  I got tons of positive remarks when I posted my new siggy over there :wink:  :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Yeah, I was gonna yell at you for forgetting my request... but youre prego so i wont!

Check my thread in the anything goes forum, when i asked you to resize my avatar

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I would love one for Kiah.  I have several pictures under the photo gallery but not sure if they are suitable.  Please let me know and I will take some more tonight.  Kiah means "from a beatiful place" if that is any help.  Thank you.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Hi!  I need help with both  :oops:  
I like 1stboxer "Ginsys" sig....could you do something like that using purple coloring?  My pics are in my photo gallery...or do I need to post them?  That could take some time as I've tried and failed before!  I
like the closeup pic, #100_1549, #100_1523, #100_1372 and #100_1256.  Whatever you decide is fine with me, I trust you!  Thanks so much for offering!  You should start charging people  :lol:  samsonsmom said you were the master at this!!  Thanks again

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OMG... so today is just not my day. I typed this huge paragraph (well not huge but you know) and then I went to look up that boxercrazy forum and went back closing tabs and closed the one that had the huge paragraph. LOL So here we go again...

1stboxer... is this the place? http://boxercrazy.org/forum/ If so maybe I'll join or maybe I'll add a page to my site for making signatures and give you that link to give them? Not sure which would be easier.

Jessiesmom... OMG I'm SO SORRY! I guess the thread just got pushed back or something and I figured everyone was done with it. I only really look at the top ones on the forums page you know where everything flashes and stuff. Anyway... you wanted me to turn that pic into a sig? or an avatar?

Kiahsmom... Sure I can make one for you... just let me know which pics to use in the photo gallery... if you want to wait till you take new pics that's fine with me too. What is Kiahs name origin...like english, irish, etc...?

Flutterby... sure! Do you want to use the pic that you have just with flashy thingy's? and umm what color do you want them to flash? Odin's flash purple and neon green... but since the background is black the purple doesn't really show up.

Beckhamboxer... Thanks! I really like your signature too!

Alicia... I can help you too. I haven't looked at the pics yet but I'm sure they'll do. Which pic do you want to use for your avatar. Avatar are pretty easy... so I could always get that up for you pretty fast.

Odinsdad... Yes honey your "Woo woo" is cute! I'm sure everyone likes it too lol.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
OdinsDad\";p=\"9993 said:
Where's the "WooWoo" love around here?
I love the woowoo too!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Yeah... I want the same picture.. But like pinks and white blinky star things..

lol I look the "WooWoo"! It's cute!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I'll take some more pics tonight, I would like to get a better head and side shot.  Her name is Austrailian Aboriginal; so anything Austrailian would be good.  Thanks so much for doing this.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Alright....since you are bored here are some pics if you want to play around for a sig pic. Just since you are bored.  :lol:

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

And if you really want to make that avatar woowoo, feel free! She doesn't woowoo in real life so it would be kind of nice to have her avatar do that! Play around, choose whatever pics look best. I really appreciate it, and yes you should start charging! (After me, of course!)  :wink:
Thanks, Lisa

·
Registered
316 Posts
Mastray - Yep thats the one!  I like it there,  its different though, bigger so its not as cozy and personal.  But still all boxer lovers and generally nice folks

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well the look-a-like avatar didn't turn out how I wanted... I realized I needed to make the background black not white... and then it left pixelation around the pic and circle... if you are interested in it I'll do it... but it wasn't going to be as easy as I thought.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts