Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a few new pics...squishy faces, etc...Mic has decided that the "shelves" built into our stairs are pretty cool...his fav new resting place!LOL!  The others are Miss Pua snoozing with Daddy and Indigo just being Indigo!  So fun to share...

PS...I got up to shoot a few more pics of Mic and Indy...even at 9 months old, they still do the twin thing...

AND, as soon as I stood up to take pics...look who STOLE my spot with Daddy!LOL!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Aww great pics Jeanene! The squishy ones of Mic are so adorable. Pua is looking wonderful as always, and getting SOOO big! And the last one is a classic Mic and Indy cuddly nap time. Love em!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
ohh my those are precious...Mic looks pretty comfy on the stairs!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awwww, those are great Jeanene, loved those of Mic in his new spot on the stairs....What a cutie he is  :) And Miss Pua, boy is she growing!!!! Wow...Amazing that Mic & Indy still do the "twin" thing..Brothers til the end, huh?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
They are so cute! I have got the new camera I just have to learn how to figure it out then I will put pics of Storm & Skye on here for
you all to see

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
omg those pis are adorable!!!! i cant believe miss pua is getting soo big!! boy does time fly

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Love those lips! great pics Jeanene!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I just love your crew!  :D  They are all just so cute!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
They are all so cute!! Since I was gone I missed out on the whole you getting Pua!! so wanted to say congrats on that she is gorgeous  :)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[quote="ChloeBellesMommy\";p=\"75576":n9smuogi]They are all so cute!! Since I was gone I missed out on the whole you getting Pua!! so wanted to say congrats on that she is gorgeous

·
Registered
893 Posts
Great pics, what a bunch of beautiful boxers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts