Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
the pics are too precious...my baby sits like a human all the time like the last pic of Ava

·
Registered
770 Posts
Eli and Ava are just gorgeous! Daisy sits like a human on our sofa all the time! It's so cute!
She only does the frog thing when she's got a chew or a toy on the floor.

Heather

·
Registered
933 Posts
Those pics are adorable!  Mo sits like a human when she's in the chair.  I think it is hystarical!  :lol:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Aww your babies are so cute....My Gaby lays like Ava in the first pic all the time :lol:

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have always wondered that.. both of my have always don't that.. I always call them my little frogs and yes they sit like a human too

G

·
0 Posts
Binga does it too.  Its like she is slouching.  Such bad posture   :roll:

She does the frogger thing sometimes, but she never lays still long enough for me to get a good pic   :(

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh my...all of your dogs are gorgeous and unique....(i can see from your signature pics). thanks kelli for sharing your pic with me. Being on this forum makes me realize how great boxers are....i don't think i could own a different kind of dog!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Lette has bad posture too lol...and she looks at me sometimes like...I am not moving, are you kidding me.  She seems a little spoiled at times lol   :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh yea, Angel does the "groggy" thing a lot....And sits like a human as well  :) Probably cos she thinks she is one  :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
You mean to tell me their not human?  8O  Ok, I know....but we can't let them know they aren't!  :lol:  Those pics are too cute!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts