Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Aww he's just adorable, those little pink toes in the last pic are too cute :lol: Blitzen used to have cute little pink toes until she made it her lifes work to plow through every bit of mud in sight! Welcome Home Sirius :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Look at that adorable little face, welcome home Sirius can't wait to hear your stories as your grow up.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, welcome home Sirius! I love that little speckled nose of his, what a cutie

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am going to have my first new parent freak out moment.  How much water is he supposed to drink?  He has been to the waterbowl five times already, and drinks a lot each time.  Should I be worried?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Welcome home Sirius!! See..you were made for your new family!! they already are worried about water  ( so cute..but seriously, Ashley is a water horse too..but mostly when she has been stressed and panting..maybe he just is still not 100% with the weaning.) I do think that the first few days at home will be telling for you, don;t forget..if he just left a litter..he probably is amazed he doesn't have to wrestle X# of other puppies for food and water..probably nothing more than that..but LOL..your gonna have to get the towels out..I see a pee-pee mess in your near future  :lol:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwwww welcome home little boy..thats AWESOME !!!! hes gorgeous !!!

more pics more pics hehe

·
Registered
522 Posts
OMG  He is just the sweetest!!!!! :D Welcome home sweetie! ......Don't worry about the drinking,he probably had a long day and is just all tired out.I agree with AshleysMom   get ready!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Ohforpitysake!!! Welcome home baby boy!!! He's gonna be big...look at the size of those feet!! I love his little pink piggies!!

xoxo

Julia

1 - 20 of 31 Posts