Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to post an introduction.  I am Sirius's Mom.  My husband has been posting here for a while, and finally talked me into joining.

I look forward to learning and posting with all of you.  I am sure I will obtain some valuable info that will help guide me through the "puppy" phase, and many years to come.  :)

I must say, getting a puppy has been a new experience for us, and it has changed our whole lives, but I can honestly say that I don't think I have ever laughed so much in my whole life!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hahahaha welcome and be ready to laugh for years to come they never grow out of being goof balls

Sirius is so handsome glad you all joined..

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to Boxer Forums! Sirius is such a cutie!!!

My Max is a mix that we are currently fostering but he has quickly become part of the family. Rufie is our cat who thinks he has been done terribly wrong by the addition of Max!

I've enjoyed all the pics of your baby! Glad you decided to join too.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Finally, I can stop telling her everything that everyone posts!  She can read it for herself.

I hope our matching banners don't cause confusion.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
haha my hubby is a member but forgets that he is  haha..he knows everyones names and most of the dogs names on here..nice to be in a place tht appreciates that silly little things your boxer does isnt it?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So glad you decided to join to. Sirius is just so cute.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Welcome, your husband is such a good boxer Daddy! I enjoy reading his posts and think you will like the Forum a great deal.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome! Glad you decided to join, and yes I do think that should mean twice as many pics!  :lol:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome! Glad you decided to join us! Prepare to become addicted.  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
So glad you joined us!! I got to say Sirius is soo adorable...I really enjoy watching him grow, such a sweetie he is...I agree about the laughing, as I am doing the "puppy thing" again after a 10 yr hiatus and every day is such a hoot, sometimes frustrating, but oh so worth it..They do steal your hearts, don't they?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have just learned how to post on a forum, so more pics will have to come later :)  I am still kind of new at all the computer stuff, and I get frustrated very easily, so as time goes by, I will learn how to do more.

For now, I will let the hubby post the pics, until I learn.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
So you guys are gonna be fighting over the pc then. . .its adictive here. . .i think i was on BF in my sleep last night :lol:

Welcome and great to see both Sirius's mummy and daddy here :D  :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts