Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay just cause I need to vent for a minute, my four year old, not meaning to broke my boss's disney snow globe that one of the other girls just brought her back from disney world.  I had told him before not to touch it.  Well I just felt horribel about it, and it was so sad cause he just bawled and I was on the phone talking about it with my Mom and he asked me not to talk about it anymore. LOL.  Well I found it on ebay and bought a replacement.  Cost me $65 but I feel a little better.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I have a Lladro porclein that my parents brought me back from Spain a few years ago...I always kept it on the end table, never a problem, til Thanksgiving a few years ago and we had some friends over with their 3 yr old daughter, whom I shall call Daimen for obvious reasons...She took a marking pen and started drawing on my walls, then tried to stuff one of Samsons toys in the woofer, but when she started playing with my figurine and the parents did not do anything, that was the last straw, then she broke it, they still didn't say anything to me, I was horrified..Thankfully Marq was able to fix it as good as new. All I kept thinking was " what am I going to tell my parents? This was an expensive porclein piece".....

Ok, I vented now, but I know where you are coming from on that  :)

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
skin kids ARE expensive!!! my daughter is going through what i like to call "princesshood" (this phase generally occurs at the same time as toddlerhood and usually only affects females  :lol: ) she almost knocked both of her front teeth out dancing "like ariel". i had to get them splinted and it cost me a fortune.so i for sure feel your pain on that!! it was nice of you to find a replacement. alot of people would not even blink an eye if it happened. i hope your little boy is not too upset!  my daughter is 4  as well. i know these things like this can make them very sensitive sometimes.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
lol donya! yeah she is fine.she got her splint taken off last week , but they are still loose , i am just prayin they manage to hold on for awhile longer! :roll:

·
Registered
839 Posts
DITTO!!!! Skin kids are expensive!!!! I've got a 6 year old, and he's like a bull in a china closet!!! Before we go over to friends house, I ask if they have a special padded room so he won't break anything!! I don't think there's enough room to list all the stuff I've had to replace from him!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts