Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a suggestion to remove skin tags at home? My boy has 3 they don't hurt but one is raw? Vet wants 500 a piecw looking for other alternatives thanks

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I just had two tags removed with an MCT and biopsy, 5 teeth removed and the rest cleaned, and it cost less than what your vet proposed.

Only way I could see it being somewhat close to that price is if they are going to biopsy all three. Personally I wouldn't remove any skin growth myself, you might want to get a second opinion about pricing though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just had two tags removed with an MCT and biopsy, 5 teeth removed and the rest cleaned, and it cost less than what your vet proposed.

Only way I could see it being somewhat close to that price is if they are going to biopsy all three. Personally I wouldn't remove any skin growth myself, you might want to get a second opinion about pricing though.
thanks I will check around

·
Registered
5 Posts

Thank you for that information budd!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts