Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A month ago i showed everyone skinny boxer my wife and i got from a family member house. I hope i uploaded the pic the right way but he doing great now he has come a long way i dont think his other family had ever played with him with a ball or rope but he know what they are now lol i am trying to show him the laser but he dont want to go crazy with it yet my boxer love that laser light

Attachments

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
Welcome aboard and please stop with the laser pointer. It works with cats becasue when it goes off the cats ... says "whatever." Dogs don't they can become obsessive over light shadows movement etc, etc. It's just not a good play toy for "Dogs." And I don't understand the name ... your dogs not "Skinny?" Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
So happy to see this guy looking better! Looks like a different dog already... and yes laser pointers are not a wise idea for stimulation.. may cause psyche issues

Chip if you had seen the photos on his profile you would have understood this update.. this guy was painfully skinny.. it appears as though he has taken the pictures down, they were pretty horrific. :( but he looks much better now!

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
So happy to see this guy looking better! Looks like a different dog already... and yes laser pointers are not a wise idea for stimulation.. may cause psyche issues

Chip if you had seen the photos on his profile you would have understood this update.. this guy was painfully skinny.. it appears as though he has taken the pictures down, they were pretty horrific. :( but he looks much better now!
Oh ... I had no idea??? What I see "now" the dog looks as I would expect??? Thanks for the "insight!" :)

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Oh yes I remember you coming to the forum and telling us how you got this guy all emaciated from a family member and he was living tied up in the yard. So he has really filled out and looks to be doing so much better. So glad you were able to rescue him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts