Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Tank, boxer, male.
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I agree with the group he is underweight.MY 3RD BOXER was underweight until almost 7mo.Up an down.allergies had alot to do with it.I like to say don't worry instead I plead take him ASP to the Vet.He still play an a t like nothing hurting him.Maybe he was a late nursing. Good luck.keep is posted.
Hey thanks for that. I did took him to a vet last week and he's told tank has no other health issues other than being underweight(including got his stools examined). Vet has advised to increase frequency of meals from 3 to 4 times a day. Also asked to include rice/meat/egg in a few days.

·
Registered
Tank, boxer, male.
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
How is he now? Hope he already gained some weight and now healthy
Hi, thanks for asking. Had planned to post on completion of a month of all ur wonderful advices.
He's much better now, gained almost 2kg in 21 days. Of course he's grown taller and more playful these days. The vet says he's still underweight for his age of 3 months but also told he has improved a lot since the time he saw him on his first appointment. Have increased the food quantity and also started giving rice,
egg, chicken, bread(very rarely). Overall he's become awesome than ever and hopefully in 2 months or so he should be completely normal.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Oh he looks much better!! Great job! He has such a sweet face like I said before I don't think he would have lived much longer if you had not gotten him and got him help. I am glad to hear he is feeling so much better he is playing now and being a puppy. Keep up the good work! I am sure you will be rewarded with a wonderful dog.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Indeed good news, he is improving! I hope you stick around and keep us posted on his progress. I think he is going to be an awesome companion.

·
Registered
Tank, boxer, male.
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Oh he looks much better!! Great job! He has such a sweet face like I said before I don't think he would have lived much longer if you had not gotten him and got him help. I am glad to hear he is feeling so much better he is playing now and being a puppy. Keep up the good work! I am sure you will be rewarded with a wonderful dog.
Thank you so much!

·
Registered
Tank, boxer, male.
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Indeed good news, he is improving! I hope you stick around and keep us posted on his progress. I think he is going to be an awesome companion.
Thank you so much and yes will definitely stick around for more updates as and when he gets better! 😊

·
Super Moderator
7,125 Posts
Just checking in on this puppy. How is he doing now almost 2 months later?

·
Registered
Tank, boxer, male.
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Just checking in on this puppy. How is he doing now almost 2 months later?
Hi, I had posted a pic a few weeks ago, somehow didn't get posted. Anyway, he's doing amazing now.seeing a good growth in him and he's definitely happy as ever including me!
1623687636183-01.jpeg

21 - 35 of 35 Posts