Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She looks like a sweetheart, they sure didn't feed her well or she is wormy.  I bet it only takes a couple of weeks with you and she will look like a different puppy.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
so sweet..no pics of the brindle :( i really wanted you to have them both haha. Skylar is precious and im sure he will do better now you have him. gunner looks so big!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
What a pretty boy! Like Barb said either they werent feeding her enough or he has worms...but he will gain weight in no time!!!! Congrats on the addition!!! So cute :)

Oops..changed the she's too he's lol

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Skylar is a he... :oops:

The brindle is with my girlfriend, he looks ALOT healthier. Skylar was the runt, smallest...

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hes soooooooooooooo handsome omg and little hehe...looks like a tiny Isis with those super ears hehe..

WOW hes just so beautiful !!! congrats !!!

how do the others feel about him so far? id bet hes spoiled by them already

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So far everyone gets along GREAT. If we leave them alone he will be crated. Not taking any chances. I learned my lesson the hard way...

·
Registered
522 Posts
Re: Skylar's Pics...

Another gorgeous white baby!!!!!You must be so excited!!!!!Marx is on skinny side,but he eats well,it's just that he has just so much energy and is constantly on the go.Good luck with your baby :D

·
Registered
893 Posts
Skylar is a cutie, he will fill out very fast.

G

·
0 Posts
I like his blue eyes, we are getting a lot of blue eyed whites on this forum all of a sudden!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts