Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got some funny pics of Petey and Tigger sleeping on Harley. Yes, on him. But i cant seem to place them here. theyre in the photo gallery. If anyone could offer some help as to how i could make my pics small enough, that'd be swell. Hope you enjoy the pics!!!--Rich

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Soo cute :lol: I think the boxer / bassett combo is too funny, must be like having the two opposites of dogdom!! I post my pics through photobucket and click the selector size for forum use. There's also a stickey about how to post, good luck. Looking forward to seeing more of your babies :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
defintitely polar opposites. the basset hounds watch the two boxers play while they lay on the couch (safe from the jaws of the puppy since he cant get on the couch on his own yet). Their playing right now pretty much consists of Tigger running around with his mouth wide open looking for anything he can start a fight with. Petey went through that stage too though. I guess its a puppy thing. sure is funny to watch though--Rich

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hehe i LOVE basset hounds they are the cutest cutest puppies..and stay cute...

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, we love 'em. our males ears were so long when he was a puppy he would trip over them when he walked. that was pretty funny!!--Rich

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So cute, love the snuggle photos.  I use photobucket too; copy the link right in the post.

·
Registered
696 Posts
How adorable!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts