·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:D hope it works i might want to try it haha

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Great story! The pics tell the whole thing. You can sure see she's happy and healthy with you now.  :D  How did you get her? Did someone just dump her in a shelter?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
The first pics of her are so sad but she looks so happy to see you all.  Definately a big change all for the better; so glad you found her and got her out of there.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
My goodness, she was so skinny.  It's so sad what people can do to dogs, unfed and dumped in a shelter.  Yourself and your family are wonderful for taking her in and giving her so much love!  In just those 2 months she looked like a different dog!  Great slide show!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
wow what a great slideshow!!! Love the end where you thank Kate and Marie!!! Very nice touch. You babies remind me of mine. I also have a black Lab and then my White Boxer....beautiful babies.......beautiful slideshow

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Ky...I hate to burst your bubble, but....

Isis isn't a house dog!!!!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
OMG, the transformation in Isis is amazing!! You are a special, special lady and it shows in everything you do..... Kids, dogs,military wife and surfer!! WOW Give yourself a big "atta girl" from Donner and I :lol:  Geez, I feel like a total slacker LOL

·
Registered
942 Posts
That's an amazing story and thank you for being the person to help her...much respect from me. She's such a beauty and lucky to have you as a mom. I LOVE her blue eyes, they're amazing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts