Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Cooper will be a snotter and slobber-er, but now that he is at that perfect height to rest his jawls on my sofa I can't stand it!!  Every day there is a ton of slobber spots on our sofas...any ideas???

·
Registered
74 Posts
Stuff cotton balls between his lips......lol just kidding. Sorry I have no ide how to handle it other then maybe try and raise your sofa up a few inchs until he gets bigger

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Sorry....Boxers Rule but they also Drool!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Dont you just love the excessive love goo they leave when they show affection? LOL. When I hear my chato drinking water, I make sure I wipe off any excess water around his jaw. But that's about it.......

·
Registered
770 Posts
Giving the face a wipe after eating and drinking I think is the only thing to do. Daisy's jowels get really slimy after she has eaten and I guarantee that she will come and wipe her face on our clothes as soon as she has finished eating! I often go to work with my uniform covered in various Daisy snail trails!

Heather

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
heather-mumofdaisy\";p=\"3006 said:
 I often go to work with my uniform covered in various Daisy snail trails!

Heather
That is too cute!  Henry is not  a slobberer (is that a word?).
Z

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
You are lucky Zhanna and yup slobberer is a word, at least amongst boxer peeps...Samson slobbers, drools you name it....I have my couches covered for that reason, altho it's mostly to keep hair off....Samson likes to think of the couches as a huge napkin, he will walk along and wipe his mouth on the side of the couch, then turn around for a second swipe....My other 2 used to wipe their mouths on me & like Heather I would go to work with crumbies and little snail trails.....All part of the wonderful world of boxer..... :)

Wiping after eating will help, but if you have a drooler, it won't take of it totally....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts