Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this girl at work has a boxer and she said he was about 10 months old, I told her my mom's dog was about the same age...well today we realized they are litter mates. Crazy small world!!

Here are pictures of the pups when they were about 6 weeks old.

Caesar (my mom's dog):

Charlie (co-workers dog):

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
How sweet are those little faces??????  It really is a small, small world. Maybe a play date/family reunion in their future? :lol:

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm hoping we'll be able to get them together at the park or something. I wonder if they'd recgonize eacher?!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
that is so cool! I would love to find Reese or Savannahs littermates to see if they are the same way as my girls. Probably not.... Keep us posted if they get together...try to take pics! Would love to see the difference from 6 wks to 10 months!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
They both are cuties and what a great story....Definitely, a play date is a must and of course pictures  :)

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is a fairly recent picture of Caesar:

(those are the best I have on this computer right now)

she's supposed to send me recent pictures of Charlie, but if/when we get them together, the camera will most definately be handy! :D

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
That is pretty cool.....I thought I had found Fiona's brother at one time and I am still not sure I have not. Fiona's bday is 2/22 and he told me his dog was 2/20.  I kept asking him to bring his reg papers when he comes in to work, but he never rememebers to do that.....All he can tell me that I know for sure is that we bought the dogs in the same city.  It was a present for them so they dont know much...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That is so neat! Caeser is a handsome boy too!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is so great, I wish I could have seen Kiah's brother at the bash but we missed each other.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
That's so cool!  What cuties they both are!  When I got Lola she had a brother & sister left.  I tried for weeks to get someone to buy them, it almost worked with my dad, but no luck!  One day though I'd like to get Lola a brother from another mother! :lol:

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here is Charlie, I took these pictures today:

his mannerisums are EXACTLY like Caesar, it's weird.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, they both are growing up to be handsome young men....Loved that first one of Charlie in the tub, with those teethies showing.... :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts