Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
the smallest I have seen at 1yr old is Attila at only 38lbs.  he is the smallest boxer the vet has seen at his age and the smallest in our neighborhood.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Theresa,i think kaci is the smallest boxer i "know"  :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
[quote="sumyasmom\";p=\"89250":1wp52q00]Theresa,i think kaci is the smallest boxer i "know"

·
Registered
54 Posts
There is a boxer at the dog park that I go to that is only 55 pounds or so.  He is a year old so he is pretty much full grown.  that is about the smallest male i have seen

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
one i can think of that ive SEEN here in person many times..small short and way too skinney but i wont go there.. :roll:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:D aww Jetta is so pretty ...i love her coloring..they are both beautiful...sometimes the best things come in small packages :D

·
Registered
880 Posts
Awww, thanks Ky!  I always feel bad because ask me if she's a mini boxer...

·
Registered
780 Posts
Two years ago at our vet there was a boxer puppy that was brought in, it was in horrible condition.  The people basically said it was too much money to fix it and just gave it up.  One of the vets adopted it and it is the smallest boxer I know of.  It had to have several blood transfussions and they didn't know if it would make it.  The last time I saw it it looked like a mini boxer....could walk right under ours.  Not sure if it has gotten any larger or not, they didn't think it would get any bigger.  I know when I held it as a puppy, it was half the size ours were at that age.  I am sure if it had been cared for properly and not left to get in that condition it would have been normal size so not sure it would fit in the smallest boxer catagory since the size was effected by illness.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Two years ago at our vet there was a boxer puppy that was brought in, it was in horrible condition.  The people basically said it was too much money to fix it and just gave it up.  One of the vets adopted it and it is the smallest boxer I know of.  It had to have several blood transfussions and they didn't know if it would make it.  The last time I saw it it looked like a mini boxer....could walk right under ours.  Not sure if it has gotten any larger or not, they didn't think it would get any bigger.  I know when I held it as a puppy, it was half the size ours were at that age.  I am sure if it had been cared for properly and not left to get in that condition it would have been normal size so not sure it would fit in the smallest boxer catagory since the size was effected by illness.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Okay, the day is ruined for me.  I just found a breeder who sells Mini-Boxers.  $1,500 for a Boxer that will weigh between 15-25 pounds.  You can see them online.  The site is [email protected].   Breeder is in Jordan, Minnesota.  To each his own.  I'm afraid to search for Mini-Mastiffs.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got REAMED on another boxer forum for even joking about breeding Kaci to make "Mini-Boxers".

This day in age, dogs with two or three breeds aren't mutts, they're "hybrids", it's crazy. Seeing "Mini-Boxers" out there doesn't supprise me...I think they are boxer and boston terrior if I remember right.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
A Boxer you could carry around in a large, designer bag?  The breeder's information can be found if you google Outsideinn Boxers.  

Several years ago I saw a tiny thing at a local pet store.  It was listed as a Mini-Boxer, but I thought they were kidding.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts