Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a few pics the other day and when I was uploading them I swear it looked like I caught a smile in a couple, so I thought I would share and see who else has smiling babies.... :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I can never catch one.  I am going to have to wear my camera in order to get these pics  :lol:

·
Registered
292 Posts
That's cute. I'll have to wait and take one tonight. If I pick up Guido's mouth it looks like he's smiling.

I'll post that later.  :lol:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="Honeyec\";p=\"18889":3stzxhoe]Barb, I'm convinced Willow goes around with the camera dangling off her wrist...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
They really are smiling!!  :D  I'm going to have to attach my camera as well!  :wink:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Great action shot!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Darn, I love all those pictures!!! By the thime I think I am getting a good picture of Kiah, I end up getting her rump or the others times, I try to sneak away to get my camera; turn around to go back and almost trip over her  :cry:

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I had to post this one of Fiona and her dog cousin Soloman playing....I am not sure this pic was a smile or shock :)  I will have to try to get a new one. I love her eyes though.

Attachments

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
[quote="Honeyec\";p=\"18889":mrk9mf62]Barb, I'm convinced Willow goes around with the camera dangling off her wrist...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts