Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we all share pictures of smooshed boxer faces?? I love seeing them and the difference in all of them! Some are really flat and some are longer.. Here's mine of Mia..

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Here's Kiah!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Whoops, Not sure where the pictures went 8O

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Ok...As I am having issues posting pix on this board...you can look at pix of Lilly in my album on here.  She has a really short face and super droopy eyes.  Too cute...but my opinion is biased!!!LOL!!!

All these furbabies are SOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Nice idea, Here's the old man

Angel

Buck & Tia (notice how much longer Tia's nose is)

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are all 4 yours??? Tia's muzzle is longer!!

Thats why I like looking at all the different boxers. They all look so different.. If Mia ends up having a longe snout, I'd like to get one with an extremely flat face like Voltaire's!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There's Odin!! Haven't seen many pics of him lately! I think he needs a post of new pics all to himself!! =)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Thanks! I planned on doing that last wkend with great BEACH PICS... BUTTTT none of the beaches here allow dogs.... maybe the naval base... we're going tomorrow.What a rip huh!? I'm going to TX for a little bit... I know when I come back I'm gonna be like "HOLY COW!!"... he's HUGE!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Flutterby, yea all 4 are mine, but Buck & Tia don't reside with me any more. My ex has custody of them...Long story..Buck we got from a breeder at 10 wks & Tia we got from Boxer Rescue at 9 mos..

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Everyone's babies have beautiful faces!

samsonsmom\";p=\"11982 said:
Lol Flutterby, yea all 4 are mine, but Buck & Tia don't reside with me any more. My ex has custody of them...Long story..Buck we got from a breeder at 10 wks & Tia we got from Boxer Rescue at 9 mos..
Counting Mia.. my bf and I will have 4 dogs together, but we each have our own 2 and I made that quite clear when I brought Toby home... We do not share dogs and when/if we break up, I take mine and he takes his. lol I told him I wouldn't have it any other way He paid for Mia but he says she is a gift, and all of her paperwork will be done in MY name... :D  Plus, he still lives at home and even though our dogs go to each others houses (I have a fenced in yard.. he doesn't) his parents wouldn't allow him to have 3 dogs (if he tried to take Mia).. Plus he's too irresponsible anyway...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts