Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Gus turned 6 months old yesterday and was rewarded by being dropped off at the vet this morning to be neutered. Lucky Dog! Anyway, we are hoping for a good outcome since he has an undescended testicle and they can't find it externally, and are going to have to make a belly incision to search for it internally.

Other than the surgery, everything is good with him...ornery, but good. He is now big enough to steal off of the counter and loves to eat dirty kids socks. My kids giggle everytime he steals something and I think they basically talk him in to doing it...not the positive reinforcement the trainer was telling us about :D

Anyway, since I always get asked...Gus weighed 55lbs when we dropped him off at the vet this morning.

I've posted the most recent pics I have of him below...and some of my youngest dog trainer as well. Hope you enjoy!

Hey Dad...look I have the power of the pouch...want a dog biscuit?

Hey Dad...anything you can do I can do better

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Good luck Gus! >:D< I'm sure everything will be fine. Gus is really a handsome guy. Love the wrinkly expressions. Just adorable! :) Your little girl is an adorable little trainer too!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just picked Gus up from the vet and he did great. Has two incisions but was happy and excited to see me. He is a little groggy now that he is home, but that is probably for the best at this point.

Thanks for the compliments and well wishes...they are much appreciated!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Happy to hear he's home. Now the fun part...keeping him calm! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts