Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ziggy is 11 weeks old and loves chewing sticks and swallowing them.
This morning he threw up a tiny little twig and after that he’s been kinda snorting noise every so often when breathing in. It was quite allot then died down and now it’s started again. Has anyone experienced this or know of it ?
thank you
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
7,007 Posts
I would stop allowing your puppy to chew or eat things that could potentially cause a perforated intestine. I have no advice on the snorting... perhaps when he vomited he inhaled some of the fluid and now has an upper respiratory infection. It’s definitely something I would have your vet look at.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
443 Posts
He needs to go to the Vet! My dogs have a true love of stick and I DO NOT allow them to chew sticks ever! They can do damage to their insides and throat area your dog may have done this and needs to be checked! My dogs were terrible about surfing to stuff in the yard like sticks and mulch and they can cause a lot of harm. I still have to watch them about this!
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top