Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it snowed here in Fort Worth on thursday. Finally got a video and some pics uploaded and i figured i would share my girls first snow with everyone. Samson has seen snow before so it wasnt new to him!! sorry the pics were so dark, it was so cloudy and over cast i would have thought it was closer to 8 or9 p.m instead of 2 in the afternoon!!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
OMG thoes videos are hilarious!!!!   I bet they slept good after that workout running around.    He is too cute - glad the treat horder is fitting in.

·
Registered
882 Posts
looks like the pups had fun in that little bit of snow you guys got....very weird thought to get snow in Texas

here's a pic from today we got almost 2 feet of snow

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great videos, looks like they all had a good time playing in the snow.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awhhh how awesome! I didn't think snow was that rare for the Dallas/Fort Worth area... of course only a couple of inches. When we got it in SW Texas ... now that was considered rare.

They look like they had an absolute blast!! Wish it would snow here every so often for us to play in!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, Andrea, that is cute..I think we got about 2 inches as well, which was why I didn't make it for the puppy birthing...Ours didn't stick to much in the backyard, except the deck and stuff, so I didn't take any pics

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Looks like the sure did have a blast. Phoenix likes chasing snow balls too. Whats even better is throwing them up in the air and then when she goes to catch it, the snowball "explodes" on her. Its kinda funny to watch. If you want some more snow let me know....I'd be more than happy to give you some of the few feet worth of snow we got here! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts