Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So over the past two days, we have been hit with some major snow. So i decided that today the girls would attempt to go outside and play in the snow.
I felt a little mean, i threw Tink's favorite ball into the deepest part of the snow.. :lol:

I GOT IT!!

maybe not..

Then theres maddy..
"you couldnt pay me to get in that!!!"

Oh and more news!! Got in my Shaka Collars! Absolutely Love them!!

SO MANY PICTURES! Thanks for letting me share  :lol:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I had to stare for a moment in the first few pics....tink blends in sooooo well with the snow :D looks like it was a fun time had by all

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Beautiful pictures with Tink and Maddy; I just love a fresh snow.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Kaity, shame on you for throwing that ball way out there for Tink....Those were great pics...Had to laugh at Maddy, not wanting to go outside... :lol:

·
Registered
342 Posts
We had 6 inches come in on Saturday,  Haylee always loves the snow but Kaiser had never seen it.  Once Haylee was out in it he gave it a shot.  the funny part was he kept digging like he was trying to get it all off of the ground.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
samsonsmom\";p=\"59410 said:
Lol Kaity, shame on you for throwing that ball way out there for Tink....Those were great pics...Had to laugh at Maddy, not wanting to go outside... :lol:
haha Im sorry  :p I just had to do it! It was too tempting! lmao i got quite the laugh out of it though.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Wow...now that's some snow. We just got about 4" over the weekend. Your girls look like they had toooo much fun :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Great pics Kaity!! Tink blends into the snow! So cute how Maddy just didnt want anything to do with it! Love the collars, they look great!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Lord, that's a lot of snow!  8O  Looks like they had a blast!  :)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tootsie\";p=\"59469 said:
Lord, that's a lot of snow!  8O  Looks like they had a blast!  :)
SO MUCH SNOW!! Its driving me nuts! Cars dont start, they get stuck, not so fun!
I should just move to AFRICA!!! thatd be nice :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
southerngirls\";p=\"59383 said:
I had to stare for a moment in the first few pics....tink blends in sooooo well with the snow :D looks like it was a fun time had by all

LOL - same here.  I went past the fist picture without even knowing a dog was in the picture.  The second one I saw a butt but still didn't assume it was a boxer butt.  I had to go back to the first picture to see if I missed a boxer.  Man I'm slow this morning (staying at a Holiday Inn doesn't always make you smarter like the commercials suggest!).

Love the snow.  We got about 8 inches on Saturday.  Your snow actually looks deeper than here in Wisconsin.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Those are really great Pics!  Tink is a brave guy going ball diving in all that. I have to admit I would be up there with Maddy...I am not a cold weather fan! :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
That looks extremely cold!!  If that happens here all the dogs will be laughing at Doodle as I will have to put boots on her with her little fur coat!  
Nice pics!

·
Registered
245 Posts
If it werent for that eye patch and those noses, you might have lost em! LOL! and u dont have to go all the way to africa...just make a trip down here to south florida. We still wear flip flops and go to the beach during the "winter." The past 2 nights have been in the 60s...MAYBE 50s...and for us, thats FREEZING!! I dont know how northerners do it!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts