Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Irvine in Orange County....I live in a brown house. LOL....Would love a meet up but my guy does not play well with others :evil:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Colleen760 said:
San Marcos (North San Diego County)

Blanca LOVES to play with other dogs...anyone else in the area?!!!
We're close, Kona and her daddy are close to Poway/Carmel Mountain. Love to get some San Diegans to do a mini play date!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Colleen760 said:
Blanca would love it!! E-mail me if you want to set up a play date...weekends work well for us!!! :clap2:
Sounds good to us... the next couple of weekends are kind of busy but after that would be great. Anyone else here in San Diego area want to get together for a little Boxer fun?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Kona11 said:
Colleen760 said:
Blanca would love it!! E-mail me if you want to set up a play date...weekends work well for us!!! :clap2:
Sounds good to us... the next couple of weekends are kind of busy but after that would be great. Anyone else here in San Diego area want to get together for a little Boxer fun?

Send me a PM for the date/time and I will try to make it. :)

·
Registered
661 Posts
For those of you not on meetup.com here is the next Temecula Boxer meet up.... ;) I think I may be able to make it to this one! hahah

What

The Murrieta/ Temecula Boxer February Meetup

When

Saturday, February 7, 2009 10:00 AM

Where

Margarita Dog Park
29119 Margarita Road
Temecula CA 92592

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Lisa; Can I come even tho' I don't have a Boxer? I know right where that park is.

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
slobound said:
My goodness... why are you guys so far away?! :slap:
Garrick; We're not THAT far away...probably about 3 hours maybe? You could go wine tasting while you're there. Make it a weekend.

·
Registered
610 Posts
samsonsaunt said:
slobound said:
Garrick; We're not THAT far away...probably about 3 hours maybe? You could go wine tasting while you're there. Make it a weekend.
OH... you can't tease like that! Wine tasting & boxer play date... not much better than that!

·
Registered
661 Posts
slobound said:
samsonsaunt said:
slobound said:
OH... you can't tease like that! Wine tasting & boxer play date... not much better than that!
Temecula has some beautiful Wine Tasting places ;)

Where are you at?

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Garrick; Check out the South Coast Winery and Spa. Their off season prices are really good, and the little bungalows are sweet. It'll be like a second honeymoon for you and your wife.

·
Registered
610 Posts
samsonsaunt said:
Garrick; Check out the South Coast Winery and Spa. Their off season prices are really good, and the little bungalows are sweet. It'll be like a second honeymoon for you and your wife.
Jilly... thanks for the suggestion! You're making this very tempting. :razz:

21 - 40 of 53 Posts