Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Riv said:
Avy and I are in Huntington Beach
Where abouts in HB? My grandma lives down there and we are there every so often. :) She live near Heil and Edinger.

·
Registered
99 Posts
FYI. 5 or so boxer owners are meeting at Huntington Beach Dog Beach Sat Aug 1 at 10am. We are meeting at Goldenwest and PCH.

If you are in the area and would like to have your boxer box with a bunch of others, come on down.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I'm in San Bernardino County - Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga. :D

The doc said I should wait till he's 4 months old and has all his shots before I take him to dog parks n stuff...

Only one more month and I can't wait to find some friends for him :yes: :up:

Attachments

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
BSki said:
FYI. 5 or so boxer owners are meeting at Huntington Beach Dog Beach Sat Aug 1 at 10am. We are meeting at Goldenwest and PCH.

If you are in the area and would like to have your boxer box with a bunch of others, come on down.
I thought we were going to get a little more notice of this meetup...I can't possibly get tomorrow off...sigh...sob...thanks guys.

·
Registered
661 Posts
samsonsaunt said:
BSki said:

I thought we were going to get a little more notice of this meetup...I can't possibly get tomorrow off...sigh...sob...thanks guys.

Jill,

That isn't the BBQ ;) I am still working on that. heh.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts