·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Those two are adorable!  :D

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! We were helping a friend move and the pink ball was one of the last things left and he really wanted to figure out how to get it in his mouth...it was a lost cause, he more ended up pouncing at it and somersaulting himself off of it!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great! The big pink ball is hysterical....Oh yea, it is amazing what our babies find to amuse themselves with :)

·
Registered
397 Posts
great pics. Love the fish tank one.

Oh the big pink ball...careful we HAD one of those until Sophia popped it.

My BF was sitting on while she chomped at it and then POP- he hit the floor pretty hard. It was kinda funny but my BF did not think so.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Such cute pictures, I like the pink ball one too.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awhhhh... great pics!! They are just like kids... buy them the expensive super cool toy and they want to play with the BOX THAT IT CAME IN!!! LOL

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
oh my i wanna go buy dungy a big ball and then see how long it will last  :lol:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Isn't that so true about buying expensive stuff(in general) and then all they care about is the package it came in!!!!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Mine don't want to play with any of their toys.  They'd much rather have the cardboard tube left over from wrapping paper or paper towels... Have no idea why.

G

·
0 Posts
Nope...Bo and Jetta love toys...Bo's fave game is "keep away"  He picks up a toy taunts Jetta with it then carries it back and forth across the living room...she tries to grab it but he'll lift his head up and move faster...they can do that for 30 min sometimes...

·
Registered
663 Posts
Mine play with some of their toys.  The tug of war ones, but they don't care for their squeaky toys much at all.  They really enjoy things they shouldn't have and their bones the most.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts