Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That my wine store got in another case of Michael Pozzan 2005 Cabernet Select Reserve!!!!!!!    

:headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:  :rockon:  :rockon:

My hubby just brought some home and I am one happy woman!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
8O omg Heather i opened this all excited that you were going to have pics of an awesome house lol... :lol:

but the wines good too whoo hoo haha

G

·
0 Posts
haha you know you aint rite heather!!  

hell yeah i was looking for a new puppers or a house contract or something!!

what a let down  :D

·
Registered
324 Posts
Good wine is always a reason to celebrate!  :wink:

Enjoy!

·
Registered
744 Posts
LOL

Have never tried it, but lately I've been hooked on a wine I've been getting from TJ's called "Grand Pacific Starliner White". I'm not a fan of the whites, but I've been enjoying this one. It's a blend of Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Muscat Canelli.

Will have to try your stuff out because I really am a red girl. (Nothing like a steak and a glass of Cab.) :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
BurningRiver\";p=\"164431 said:
LOL

Have never tried it, but lately I've been hooked on a wine I've been getting from TJ's called "Grand Pacific Starliner White". I'm not a fan of the whites, but I've been enjoying this one. It's a blend of Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Muscat Canelli.

Will have to try your stuff out because I really am a red girl. (Nothing like a steak and a glass of Cab.) :)
I am a red girl too so I will have to try that white, sounds pretty good.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Haha...I was thinking house too!!! Well, glad you are happy and have your bottle back!  :wink:

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ha ha ha ha-

I am not sure what would make ma happier, the house or having my liquor store stock my favorite wine!!!

However the Bumpys were over and my sister and her husband, so two couplels 6 boxers among us.   It was a fun night!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Heather, I honestly wasn't sure what to expect, but having my favorite wine in stock ranks right up there for sure  :)

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well six bottle all chillin in the wine fridge.   My uncle who lives down stairs (I gave him a bottle) was so excited he is buying a case tomorrow.  That means one case left, and I just may have to have it.

Who comin over for a drink??

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh also for those Yankee Candle Loves this month buy one get one half off is two of my fav candles - Macintosh and Pomegranate/Cider!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts