Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from Rhonda earlier and it looks like Friday is the day...Charlie has really dropped, she is starting to produce milk and it looks like there may be 7 puppies! She just wanted to keep me updated and to keep Friday clear so I can get up there for the big event...There is a possibility of a snow on Friday as well so Rhonda is working on snow themed names  :)

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Oh that is great - I am happy for you - snow names.

If there is a white, so has to be jack frost  - there was an xmass litter down south that was born on xmass called the one male pup  jack frost.  tee hee hee

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really am getting excited..We've been talking about what pup she wants for me..I think she's more excited about all this than me!! i like the Jack Frost name Heather, have to tell her that one

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
I know, I want another - I miss the puppy stage!!!   Now mine is a 60lber!  ha ha ha  Still a pup at heart!!

Hope she has your perfect pup!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't had a puppy in 9 yrs Heather, this is going to be very interesting  :lol:

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
There will be times you are like "Ok what the hell was I thinking", but after the first month of chaos, its well worth it.

We were not even going to get another.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
whoooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo omg thats awesome !!!! take pics LOTS...haha

·
Registered
648 Posts
HannaBanana\";p=\"88555 said:
There will be times you are like "Ok what the hell was I thinking", but after the first month of chaos, its well worth it.
LOL I was thinking the samething!  When they are puppies you are wishing they were adults!

Willow - your current babies must be wondering whats mom all excited about! hehhe will be great for them as well!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Willow put your camera in your purse now so you won't forget it on Friday and try to bottle some of that puppy breath to send to me.

Jack Frost is a great name.

G

·
0 Posts
lol, I never wished that Jetta would grow up...I LOVED the little puppy stage...although i was blessed with a very very good puppy....she never chewed and was mostly housebroken at 3.5 months old...I really miss the itty bitty stage...she's going through her awkward teenage gangly funny looking stage, lol

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
How exciting Willow!  I remember waiting for my last two pups to be born at the breeders.  Couldn't happen soon enough for me and then I had to decide which one!  

Nano

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
willow congrats!!! how are you going to sleep at night?? :lol: cannot wait to see pics.you are all killing me with these puppies!!! :wink: oh and congrtas on your promotion to site admin, i noticed your name was orange!!! :clap:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts