Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I looked into legendary boxers. They were ok, but then I saw eagle shine boxers and talked to the guy and asked him some questions. They have a litter now with turo lines (beautiful pups and the sire...WOW beautiful, they have his pedigree http://eagleshineboxers.com/Cowboy_Pedigree.pdf). I emailed the guy because he also has an adopt a boxer program. For fifteen years he was the public education coordinator (boxers) for the american kennel club in this area. Anyway, his adopt a boxer prgram is kind of cool. kind of like a rescue in the area (we dont have one)....so looking into that as well. He answered all of my questions and said that even if they dont have what we want, he would be happy in helping us find what we do want. A really nice guy. Will probably wait for a little bit more, but just want to make sure we are doing everything we need to be doing in getting prepared. thanks for all the input about legendary boxers and what I need to doing in preparation!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
That guy does sound cool! I hope you find your pup. :D

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
gritty said:
Ok, so I looked into legendary boxers. They were ok, but then I saw eagle shine boxers and talked to the guy and asked him some questions. They have a litter now with turo lines (beautiful pups and the sire...WOW beautiful, they have his pedigree http://eagleshineboxers.com/Cowboy_Pedigree.pdf). I emailed the guy because he also has an adopt a boxer program. For fifteen years he was the public education coordinator (boxers) for the american kennel club in this area. Anyway, his adopt a boxer prgram is kind of cool. kind of like a rescue in the area (we dont have one)....so looking into that as well. He answered all of my questions and said that even if they dont have what we want, he would be happy in helping us find what we do want. A really nice guy. Will probably wait for a little bit more, but just want to make sure we are doing everything we need to be doing in getting prepared. thanks for all the input about legendary boxers and what I need to doing in preparation!
do you have the mothers pedigree? the father is full turo and the top half of that pedigree is the same as my girls as turo's overture (opie) is my girls grand father too, one of the best males turo ever had, my girls are 3 quarters turo bloodlines, if you have any questions about the turo bloodlines you can pm me.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks greg...I will pm you if we decide to go forward. Otherwise, I might have to get with you a little later about breeders with turo bloodlines. As always, your pups are beautiful!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts