Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am (ridiculously) dreaming of a girl boxer baby to go with our lovely boys...now, let me just say here that this won't happen for quite a while(unless money falls out of the sky and we move to a big piece of property with a HUGE yard and a bigger house, in which case, I will just start that boxer ranch and get it overwith!LOL!) But, hubby and I were looking around and dreaming last night and I found EXACTLY what I want when the day comes...this little girl is a reverse brindle with a black mask...her new family will be taking her home in the next month or so...what a dolly...and now that we've found this breeder via a local directory(who by the way is VERY upfront about health testing, etc..so all good there) we will keep them in mind and get ourselves on the waiting list when that far off day arrives...ANYWAY, I just thought she was SO beautiful...and I know how much everyone LOVES pics...so here she is...my future dream baby...

Such a little angel...we imagine Mic and Indy would spoil her to pieces!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
What a precious baby, love the black mask! LOL I feel your pain about the addition of a boxer baby, somedays I'm sure I could handle another, other days - not so much!  :roll:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is beautiful, hope your dream comes true.

·
Registered
933 Posts
What a cutie!  That is so funny that you posted this...we must be sharing a brain.  I look for puppies everyday, knowing that I just can't get another one...yet.  I told my husband I could have a Boxer farm.  I love mine to pieces! :love: One day.....

·
Registered
236 Posts
Shes a beauty.   I know exactly what you mean.  If or rather when I get another, I think I would like a reverse or maybe a white or perhaps a piebald.........

·
Registered
933 Posts
I never wanted a brindle before but the more pics I see of them the more I want one....a classic one...no flash.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
OMG, I am in love 8-> Yup, I would be i big trouble Jeanene if I was there...She is adorable..Hard to pass up....Mic & Indy will make great big brothers for a little girl someday

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
luvmyboxers\";p=\"35048 said:
I never wanted a brindle before but the more pics I see of them the more I want one....a classic one...no flash.
Yeah...that's what I was thinking...but, hubby wants SOME flash...so, we'll see...I mean...geez...it's not like I won't LOVE whatever we get, WHENEVER we get her!LOL!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
She is precious... :D

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
samsonsmom\";p=\"35061 said:
OMG, I am in love 8-> Yup, I would be i big trouble Jeanene if I was there...She is adorable..Hard to pass up....Mic & Indy will make great big brothers for a little girl someday
Ohhhh...I'm in trouble alright...and it's just NOT reasonable...for Pete's sake, Mic and Indy are still babies...I don't NEED another baby!?!?!ROTFLOL!(Hear me trying to talk myself OUT OF IT!LOL)  We HAVE TO WAIT!LOL!  

dang...I don't think it's working...

Good thing hubby is patient...he'll just quietly wait while I wrestle this out with myself...I'm bound to come back to sanity any day now!LOL!

;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts