Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since some of you have joined the forums pretty recently...(and the boogers and I have been dealing with transitions since November and haven't had a lot of time to come hang out) I thought we would reintroduce ourselves to the board...we've actually been around for a while...we have our 1 year anny on July 19th...this is the first year we have ever owned boxers ourselves, although amoung our extended family, we have 11 boxers total!   Mic and Indigo will be 1 year old on APril 27th! (Can you all believe that?((THose of you who've know em forever!))  And Pua, our little girl is over 6 months old!  Our family moved into a new home in NOvember on the 29th and I also returned to work full time(four sons, three of em teens and it was hard for em to get used to mom not being home!)  SO, it's been an adjustment...we've been around...but, not as regularly as we'd like...
Here are the family boxer babies...

My hubby Kelly and I are both members here...he is MicnindynPuasdad(I think...he is usually just sitting next to me while I am on here!LOL!) We both love to fly fish and enjoy our booger babies....and I am an avid "serious Amatuer" photographer(isnt' that a weird description?)

SO, here goes...here are the boogers from the top!(I will try to be as brief as possible...but, there are a ton of pics to choose from!
Mic and Indy have been buds since birth!

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

THere you go...when Pua joined the crew, they boys fell in love and she's been ruling the roost since! :)

We are happy to meet you all!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I just wanna get back on the boards and get to know the whole new crew! :)  Pua weighs forty pounds now! She is already looking so much better...getting new hair in her bare spots(on the Promeris)! :)  See you around the board...kiss Miss Fiona for us!!  :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Jeanene that pic of Indy laying in the sun alone( 3rd to last) HOLY CRAP !!! that is the most gorgeous pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean they all are of course i love all three like they are my own but he looks HUGEEEEE and so grown up there !!!

:cry: Mic & Indy are big boys now :cry:

and that last pic of Mic..WOWWWWWWWWWWWW

jeez i cant get over how they look..so huge and so beautiful !!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
and i did NOT mean to leave Pua out..i was jsut taken aback by the boys .. 8O

Pua looks AWESOME !!!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:eek:  :eek:  :eek:  8O  8O  8O  8O  ok thats amazing to me...he is just WOW...him and Indy both are HUGE and so so handsome !! i cant get over it yes i love that pic too !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Those are such good pics.  Your babies are to cute.  I laughed when I saw the pic of all 4 of ya on the couch.  It's nice to meet you!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
What a great collection of pictures! You dogs are beautiful.
How lucky are you to have that many boxers within your family!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Jeanene, so glad to see you back on.  Mic, Indy and Pua are looking great; that last pic of Indy is awesome.  Not that the weather is getting better, can't wait to see more pictures of your beautiful scenery and of course the pups too.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I have always loved your pictures of your babies. I think I commented on that last one of Indy because it looks like a professional pic. You obviously have a great camera but also an awesome eye for photography.

I enjoyed all those pics as I hadn't seen most of them because I am fairly new here. So thank you for sharing them. You babies are beautiful.

Oh and I especially appreciated the one of all 4 of you on the couch. I showed my boyfriend and said "I want that. I want a Boxer pile up every morning".  :lol:

·
Registered
893 Posts
OMG the boys are so handsome, but Miss PUA what a beauty. I can't believe how big she has gotten. Delila is 8 months old and 41 lbs. It seems like they were just babies. They grow so very fast. Your pics are all so beautiful, but you have some very beautiful models to photograph.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you! I do have some beautiful models for inspiration! :)

Rocky 07...nice to meet you, too! That is one of my favorite pics as well...the whole pile of em is so fun! :)

Smack83...yeah, we are very lucky! I sometimes forget...but, coming on here and listening to others struggle with neighbors who don't understand...or dog park issues really reminds me how blessed we are to have the boxer community we have! :) No relatives that don't get it...everyone has a big yard...and they all love to have the whole pile over! :)

Kiahsmom...I was SO frustrated because we got some spring-like weather going...for several weeks...and then it SNOWED again...it really came down...so, we are starting over this week...we'll see if we actually warm up and get some green this time! :) I have my camera battery charging as we speak...I sing at a funeral today...but, after that, we are heading out for fishing and photography...so, here's hoping! :)

My_Harleigh...THank you!  Yeah...I just wanted to say "this is us" to those who haven't seen the boys grow up and who don't remember Puas arrival into the clan...

The boxer pile up just makes my day...they are SO full of love and life...even two would be a nice pile! :) As you can see from the pics...Pua has no problem figuring out where she belongs in the pile!LOL! On TOP! :)

lulu...omg, Delila is 8 months old already? Wow...time flies...it does seem like they were just babies...and we can hardly believe Pua was ever THAT small! Delila and Miss Pua are about the same weight! :)  She is such a pretty girl...reminds me of Indigo...and EKim...WOW...he's just gorgeous...that is all there is to that! :) Thank you for the encouragement...my models are definitely a big inspiration!!! :)

I am looking forward to seeing you all around the board! :) (Getting to know all of your babies, too...)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Great pictures!!!It is amazing to see the similarity in the boxer breed.My two boys can be stunt doubles to yours with some of the poses they do.I
Enjoyed your pictures very much.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TYVM! :) Your babies are beautiful...

JettaAndOscar...I LOVE the reverse brindle...I'm gonna have to find one of those someday, too!LOL!

lentylka1...I am looking for pics of your babies...the similarity is great, isn't it? I know that Honeyec has two boxers who look SO much like Mic and Indigo...and then Winston is nearly identical to Mic...and Roxy and Mic are opposites...(patches on opposite sides, but otherwise identical!)  It is so fun to see! Look forward to seeing more!

·
Registered
99 Posts
My god your dogs are beautiful.  I especially like the picture of the one where everyone is laying on one another on the couch.  Awesome photography and thanks for sharing!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts