Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pups had freeze dried liver treats today.......so, they are both passed out snoring in the guestroom which is right off my office.  I walked in there, and the room smells like a sewer.   :puke:    The two dogs are sleeping having a fart fest.  Liver does this to them everytime.

They sooo are sleeping on the couches tonight!!!!

PS - my husband just walked into the room and gagged.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
LOL!!!! nothing clears a room faster then a boxer belly full of liver treats, not to mention two of them! :roll:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: Oh how i wish i could have been there to see your faces   lol too funny

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Lord if they are any where near as bad as samsons then i feel so sorry for you!! He doesnt even need any liver treats and he is stinking the joint up. I just bought some plain yogurt to start giving a teaspoon at night to hopefully eliminate this problem!!

·
Registered
882 Posts
LMAO....If you could find a way to collect it and store it you could power your house with it and have free electricity :lol:

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Free electricity would be great - my husband cracks a window open because he is hot - forget to shut it  :crazy:   Does he know oil is at an all time high????  Maybe let him sleep in the guestroom with the dogs tonight.    :lol:

·
Registered
913 Posts
LMAO!! Boxer toots are the worst..but you KNOW something awfull is coming when the DOG gets up and leaves the room!!!! RUN!! :lol:
Ashley must have gotten into something yesterday, and she was laying next to me, and ripped something that sounded a bit juicy. She kept right on napping..but I sat up with tears in my eyes, and realized her little "pucker string" wasn't working...Yup..she (as my daughter so grossly puts it ) "sharted" on the blanket. Poor baby..she has been looking at me with sad eyes ever since I screamed and jumped off the couch!

·
Registered
880 Posts
I'm glad that other people enjoy four legged fart factories.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hmm...maybe it's a mix of the liver and the tripe! :bigrazz:

·
Registered
537 Posts
AshleysMom\";p=\"91343 said:
LMAO!! Boxer toots are the worst..but you KNOW something awfull is coming when the DOG gets up and leaves the room!!!! RUN!! :lol:
Ashley must have gotten into something yesterday, and she was laying next to me, and ripped something that sounded a bit juicy. She kept right on napping..but I sat up with tears in my eyes, and realized her little "pucker string" wasn't working...Yup..she (as my daughter so grossly puts it ) "sharted" on the blanket. Poor baby..she has been looking at me with sad eyes ever since I screamed and jumped off the couch!
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

·
Registered
422 Posts
One night my daughter, then 3 years old, was snuggled up with Dixie on the couch.  All of a sudden Olivia says "DAMN Dixie you stink!"  I almost died!  I had to hide my laughter because of the curse word but OMG was it funny! :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO.....I don't think they have a clue what a stinky they are making...Certainly Angel doesn't 8O

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
that is so funny, I can imagine it but don't want to smell it.  :lol:  I love it when they toot and turn around to look at there hind end, like what was that??????

1 - 17 of 17 Posts