Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to get sick......Ugh....She has really had a lot of eye goobies lately and then Sunday afternoon the snot started pouring, sorry I know it sounds gross.....Gave her a couple Benadryl, Monday morning no better, worse actually, in to the vet we go..The girl says "weren't you just here?" Lol, had to remind her that I have 2 Boxers....Anyways, my little girl has a bad infection, got a round of Cephalaxin, now just hoping Samson doesn't get it...Course nothing is going to keep her down, she has been her normal self(no surprise there), just hoping the antibiotics does the trick real fast...Marq was laughing saying he thought the days of wiping noses were long gone :lol:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Aww Willow, sorry to hear Angel is sick. Our vet visits tend to run in cycles too, either everyone is well or everyone is sick!! Sending healing thoughts your way. Samson, don't you copy your sister and get sick too :D LOL about the wiping nose comment from Marq!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Poor Angel, hope the antibiotics kick in quick.  Samson you stay away from her for awhile so you don't get sick.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Aww, poor Angel, I hope the meds kick in soon, I'm glad she is still her normal self though, hopefully she wont pass it on to Samson, no more trips to the vet for a while...ugh

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sharonL\";p=\"79797 said:
....Now just hope you and Marq dont get sick :)
Oh lord have mercy Sharon, I am going out of town next week, I don't need to get sick :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Get better soon Angel! (and keep your germs to yourself!)  :lol:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Poor Angel, hope you get better soon sweetie! Try to keep them germs to yourself tho, we dont need big brother catching that.  Hope you dont have to see the vet again anytime soon Willow!

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Poor Angel!  Always seems to go that way at our house too.  They always seem to come up with stuff around the same time.

I think I've paid for half of the new equipment that our vet has now.

Nano

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
willow, how is Angel doing?i hope she is feeling better, and i hope Samson is as well.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well her eyes don't seem to be draining as much, but still has a pretty runny nose, but it's only been 2 days for the meds...So far Samson is fine, but I'm watching him...Thanks everyone for checking on her

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
8O Samson your psuedo wifey Isis says " you better rest so you dont get sick &  here are some boxer kisses " hahaha

Angel baby you get better soon !!! Isis was on that same drug for 20 days..jeez !!  8O made her mrs poop alot...

lol if its not the kids its the dogs ...i swear ..one kid gets sick then the other...same with the dogs..lol

big hugz from us

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
willow how is angel doing?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts