Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While we were gone my landlord watched Jessie.  They are really good friends of my sisters.  They have a baby about to turn a year old.  They said that Jessie was great, the husband Mike said that she was listening to him.  They went down to the beach every day.  She was really good on the leash for him also which is her biggest problem.  But even since we got home I've noticed a change in her behavior on the leash.  She is much calmer.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

·
Registered
780 Posts
They are just like kids....behave wonderful for others and know that they can get away with so much more when "mom" and "dad" are around!  Maybe he can come and teach ours how to walk on a leash!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I bet you were beaming when you heard all that...WAY TO GO JESSIE! Sounds like she had a great time also while you were gone....

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
samsonsmom\";p=\"12566 said:
I bet you were beaming when you heard all that...WAY TO GO JESSIE! Sounds like she had a great time also while you were gone....
I have no doubt that she did...

She was probably treated like a queen, my sisters best friend was like all Mike could talk about was Jessie, Jessie, Jessie.  Jessie this, Jessie that!  Did you see her face... blah blah! LOL!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote="boxerlove\";p=\"12563":3g1yesoa]They are just like kids....behave wonderful for others and know that they can get away with so much more when "mom" and "dad" are around!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Lola's good on the leash for the trainer and my bf.  When I walk her she pulls and has to take me to check out every lawn, tree, flower, bush, etc.  She should work for the police!  JessiesMom....get Mike to tell you the secrets to his successful leash walking!!  :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts