Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I decided it was slightly warmer today, so I would take Bo on a leash walk around the park and let Jetta run around and burn of some of her pent up energy ( almost 3 days with no Bo to rough house with!)  So Bo is normally one of the WORST pullers I have ever seen...coughing, chocking, frothing at the mouth etc...Well today, everytime he even started to seem like he was pulling, I yanked and said "NO, Bo!" and he would stop, look at me and wait...we did this about 40 times in the one block walk...but he didn't choke even once...even when Jetta would sneak attack and ram him!  He responded well to the No! and to the pull...and even though we had a few minutes of pulling, he overall did very well...I am so proud of him!  And this is after almost 3 days of near constant (aside from potty and lovin breaks) crating and recovery!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Good boy bo.  I cant wait till dog training is over to see how Attila improves when walking on the leash.  I also think if he was fixed he might be a better boy too. (thats what the trainer said)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Awesome!! Can Bo teach Maggie not to pull, I swear the neighbors think I am a nut we walk 3 steps sit and start over again takes me 15 mintues to get to the park a half a bolck away........LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts