Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Just joined this forum and we are excited to communicate with other Boxer lovers and owners.  Our puppy Sky is our fourth rescue Boxer, and all I can say is: "Until there are none, rescue one!" :p   All my rescues have been incredible:  loyal, funny, intelligent, gentle.  We have had nothing but wonderful experiences with rescues, and have rescued everything from 9-week old Sky (he is actually now 4 months old) to 9 year old Sammy.   Boxers end up in rescue for many reasons, none of them their own fault.  Rescuing is the way to go until the day when we can rid the breed of puppy mill operations, either go with a reputable breeder or rescue a loving, loyal Boxer.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Re: So proud of our new little rescue Boxer "Sky"!

Welcome from the Empire State. Kudos for rescuing all the Boxer babies you have. Our first girl Sophie was a rescue.  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Welcome to the forum from my two rescues and me.  I have to agree, rescues are wonderful.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts

Welcome to the forum! From my rescue Cassie... she says hello and thanks :) And my other goofball Fiona says welcome too!

·
Registered
182 Posts

Hi and welcome from Northern Alabama!  We plan on rescuing next.  Our home is full right now with 6 skinkids, and 2 furbabies, so we have to wait until we have more room.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your most recent addition....Rescues do make the greatest friends don't they? To me, they seem to appreciate everything so much more and want so badly to please..Look forward to seeing some pics of all your rescue babies

·
Registered
2,592 Posts

Welcome to the forum!
Can't wait to see pictures of your new addtion!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts

Welcome. Can't wait to see pics of your fur babies. I'm currently in search of a rescue of my own.

·
Registered
933 Posts

Welcome!  Rescuing is such a great thing.  I have 3 boxers, one who is a rescue.  I wish I could rescue all the ones that I see in need.  That's why I started getting family members to do it.  My mom just rescued her first boxer last week!  :D Can't wait to see pics!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts