Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say, I'm as so proud of my Rocky. He has adjusted so well to adding a sister to the family. We've been told that he is dominant but he has not acted jealous at all and really shows a genuine interest in Marie. I was so worried about the two of the meeting (I honestly thought I was going to throw up I was so anxious). It hasn't even been a week and they're already snuggling up and sleeping in the same bed together. They're sharing toys, food, water bowls, etc. I truly am amazed! I guess having the two of them together was really meant to be.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
congrats! i love the picture..cant wait to add a second..how old are they both, i know i read it somewhere but cant remember!

·
Registered
28 Posts
awwwwwwww....they are both gorgeous....i have a white boxer and a classic brindle puppy. Eli (the white boxer) took about a month to really like Ava (our brindle girl)....and now...they play and eat and sleep together!!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Yay! Congrats... I'm sure you're SUPER PROUD! I know I would be. I too can't wait to add another to the family but it'll be a while. They look like best buds in the pic! And OF COURSE... I must say... I LOVE the name you picked for her... MARIE!  :wink:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is wonderful news, they are just adorable together.  Can't wait until I get my second one this spring.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Two boxers are so much fun! I just love watching them play and interact - they are so entertaining...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Donya\";p=\"77150 said:
congrats! i love the picture..cant wait to add a second..how old are they both, i know i read it somewhere but cant remember!
Rocky is 2 1/2 years & Marie is 8 months. I was so worried about having two, but it's turning out to be a wonderful thing.  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
That is awesome!! They look like they have been friends forever....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts