Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Me personally, would take the $250.00 and put it toward her vet bill to ensure she is going to be spayed. I sometimes would not even trust my own family. If you take the stand of placing her in a "pet home" then why not ensure you do so.

Glad she found a home, and hope it works out.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Gliderider said:
The problem with this world is to many people want something for nothing.....
Aaa...I'm assuming you're replying to my ignorance again....I paid $500 for each of my dogs...this is not a want situation....this was YOU needed to rehome your dog...Apparently I needed to rehome my cat...and by some kind of standard...I'm still paying for her....so...no...it's not about wanting something for nothing...it's being responsible for your own slack...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I have insured she is going to a pet home. In another post I stated he is signing papers that she will be spayed these papers my cousin helped me with he is a lawyer...I have also spoke to his vet twice once just now. The vet knows the deal as well. Her spay appointment was set up this morning. :) The guys only other dog is neutered as well. :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
stiflersmom said:
Gliderider said:
The problem with this world is to many people want something for nothing.....
Aaa...I'm assuming you're replying to my ignorance again....I paid $500 for each of my dogs...this is not a want situation....this was YOU needed to rehome your dog...Apparently I needed to rehome my cat...and by some kind of standard...I'm still paying for her....so...no...it's not about wanting something for nothing...it's being responsible for your own slack...

Oh you mean they didn't just give you the dogs for Free. I mean after they seen what a good home you would be ??? I mean they didn't need them in new homes they could have just kept them all.....

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
It sounds like you've really found a great home for her. As far as the re homing fee...Rescue organizations down here always advise to ask for a re homing fee. A lot of dogs that are offered 'free to a good home' are taken home and then used as bait dogs or for lab research. So the re homing fee really does weed some of the idiots out.
Good luck, it sounds like she'll fit right in. I hope she has found her forever home.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
First you're calling me ignorant...now you're calling me unintelligent....all because I'm commenting on you accepting money for this situation you put your dog in...big difference between this situation and a breeder with pups....take your money...more power to you. Thank god the dog is getting a new home, that's what matters the most here. I bought a goldfish...but it's not working out..it takes up too much on my coffee table...I need a new home for the goldfish...small rehoming fee applies to ensure it goes to a good home...$25 for the fish..with it's bowl and food....send me a pm...... joking h.b. :tease:

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.