Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kong!!!!!

Also I took a few other pictures of her...

"What mom?"

and her posing for the camera which she doesn't usually do.

And another pic of her when her and daddy picked me up from my grandmas.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Ahhhhhh adding another boxer baby to Kongs Anonymous....They cant get enough of these once started.  Fiona LOOOOVVVES her stuffed Kongs ;-)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, there is nothing better than a kong to keep them occupied.

·
Registered
780 Posts
She is so cute!  Looks like she loves her new toy!

·
Registered
942 Posts
So cute! Just be sure you wash it everytime after you put stuff in it (like peanut butter, etc). We just had to throw ours away because it was getting kind of nasty...it also had a short stay outside, so that could count for some of the nastyness. lol

·
Registered
893 Posts
How do they get the treats out of the kong? I think my treats are to big. Also how about the peanut butter, how do they get to it?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Yup, another Kong convert....Lol....That close up of her face, I could have sworn it was Samson except for the lack of gray...Loved the one in the car....

Lulu, with peanut butter, i combine it with yogurt and even after freezing for a couple hours, mine get it out, now sometimes I may have to help a bit, but they always get every bit  :)

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all for the comments! Yes we are a kong convert BUT she loves that thing. I swear she played with it for about four hours last night and even after she got all the stuff out was still throwing it around.  
Im not sure if I got her the right size though, the site and the tag on it when I bought it said large would be appropriate. She seems to like it all the same though.

While im already typing  I should probably ask what that stuff was that everybody recommended for potty accidents on the carpet?
I bought some stuff last night called kids and pets because I couldnt remember the name of it and I was already at the store.      

Oh and I caught summer mid bean while I was typing this

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
use Nature's Miracle for your carpet cleaning...Works really well  :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
I did the same today...I was hoping for good weather for my first four day weekend since I started my new job...didn't happen rain...So i bought a kong.  It is driving boudreaux crazy.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i love the pics!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you very much I absolutely love your sig and avatar. Im slowly but surely teaching myself to use photo editing programs... Its so hard and I get confused alot.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Aww so cute!!!  I think I need to get my babies a few of those Kongs.

·
Registered
15 Posts
We bought Tessie a Kong and she loves it but I put the treat that came with it in there and now I can't get it out! What do you all put in your Kongs? Should I get the cheese-wizz-like stuff that comes in a can?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Tessie, I wouldn't use Cheese, most of us use Peanut butter(low fat) and yogurt(plain, low fat), with a bit of banana as well...here's some other tasty things you can use...With the PB & yogurt, I pop it in the freezer for a couple hours first

KONG FILLINGS

Cheerios and peanut butter

Chunks of Apple and peanut butter

Cooked macaroni and melted (not runny) velveeta cheese

Bananas and unsweetened applesauce - freeze

Cream cheese, peanut butter, and applesauce - freeze

Applesauce with chunks of fruit - freeze

Bananas, cooked oatmeal, applesauce, and yogurt - freeze

1 - 20 of 22 Posts