Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After meetup, I stopped at Rhonda's to see the new pups that she had..5 weeks old and they are adorable! All are sold except for three of them...Check out the little white cutie... :) Had a great time playing with them, well only 4 wanted to play, the other 3 were too busy sleeping...We all have our priorities!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
OMG!!! SOOO FREAKIN' CUTE!! I can you just take pictures without running off with a couple!???? Well I guess cuz' they're not old enough but when they are of age I would be TOOO TEMPTED!!!!

I love the 2nd to last pic... the fawn with the 'diamond' in the white of his/her neck!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT... I've got dibs! LOL

SOOOOO CUTE!

·
Registered
948 Posts
OMG!! I want BOTH puppies in pictures 7 and 8!!! How dare you do this to us!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Jeez.....Maddie could use a brother. That white one is so freakin cute! That's what I want!!!  :D  I wouldn't have been able to leave any!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually the white one is sold already..There are 2 in the litter that I'm interested in..Yea you saw that right..One she is trying to place in a show home, so he's probably out...Marq actually sent me a text message that said" you might as well bring one home with you!"..Lol, I think he knew I was seriously looking...We shall see

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
It is so tempting, they are all so cute.  I do like the white one too.

·
Registered
627 Posts
They are all so cute!!!  I really like the one with the diamond on the back of his/her neck.  I would take them all in a heartbeat!!!

All these puppy pictures makes it harder for me to wait for mine!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts