Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven is my first boxer and I think she should have some sort of treat for thanksgiving day dinner also. I have a bakery here that makes doggy cakes but I am not going to be able to get there before the close on wen. So my question is what do you give your boxers???

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Well, I make my own doggie cookies, so that'a always an option for treats, but I think they will be getting a Kong while we humans sit down to dinner..Hoping that will distract them. As I am serving ham, which is rather salty, they may get a wee bit, but not much :)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know how to make my own cookies lol. I did think about giving her a Kong but though I would do something a little more special. It took me thirty min to right this line.  BECAUSE haven has a playmate spending the night. Her boxer friend izzy and they are both driving me nuts. LOL
Samantha

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Skyboxers\";p=\"51100 said:
Haven is my first boxer and I think she should have some sort of treat for thanksgiving day dinner also. I have a bakery here that makes doggy cakes but I am not going to be able to get there before the close on wen. So my question is what do you give your boxers???
We are giving them a treat and canned food by Merricks called "Thanksgiving Dinner"...

:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
What is wrong with giving them a good old fashion piece of turkey as long as it is not totally full of spices? My dog is like me, we are breast men! :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts