Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night we went to Petsmart, went in to buy two things (and met a 2 year old Boxer named Vinnie, dark brindle, SO SWEET).  

Of course, came out with about TEN things, including a blue Bobo!  He LOVES it!

And also a soft soccer ball with rope through it, since he IS named Beckham, after all.

Just in case anyone doesn't know who the actual David Beckham is (and even if you do), here is some eye candy:

sooooo good looking.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
LOL!!!!

I was going to go to Petco the other day and get Jessie some more toys...  and my boyfriend realized that they were all stuck under the stove! LOL!  

Im like what is she doing with all of her toys, she cant possibly be eating them all... she has a hockey puck, that is not edible and it was gone...

·
Registered
948 Posts
lol I went to Super Petz (after the Petco incident) and came home with a BUNCH of toys for Toby and pink ones for Mia... haha..

And Beckham is a nice piece of eye candy!!! Both Beckhams actually...  :wink:

·
Registered
214 Posts
tyson has already managed to tear a hole in my REAL soccer ball, so Im not sure how long that one will last. BUT YES!!! david is a hottie, how would you like to give him some smoochie face???? LOL

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Well we have meetup on Sat, so I already have my list of things to get at Petsmart afterwards...Definitely getting a Bobo, fuzzy toys just don't last around here, the pineapple bite the dust in a week!! The soccer ball looks like fun tho and of course Becks must have one if he is going to keep up with his namesake!! Next you will have to teach him how to dribble it and bounce off his head!!  :lol:

·
Registered
905 Posts
David Beckham is fine until he opens his mouth - my GOD what an awful voice!  Like I've always said, good looking men should be seen and not heard...

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote="Honeyec\";p=\"9715":1k98rvh8]David Beckham is fine until he opens his mouth - my GOD what an awful voice!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="Honeyec\";p=\"9715":36ybh4nk]David Beckham is fine until he opens his mouth - my GOD what an awful voice!

·
Registered
214 Posts
[quote="beckhamboxer\";p=\"9730":2nw7cbly][quote="Honeyec\";p=\"9715":2nw7cbly]David Beckham is fine until he opens his mouth - my GOD what an awful voice!

·
Registered
948 Posts
LOL! I've never heard him talk.. I'll have to find something on Youtube!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
I bought that exact toy for Sadie!! We are very into soccer in this household as well. MY BF not so into Beckham...we'll leave that to me  :lol:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Definitely making another toy run soon, and I'll have to look for that soccer ball and I just have to try Bobo too.  Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I got one similar to that for Kiah, it has a black strap and not the rope ends.  She just loves it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts