Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everybody keep your hands crossed that Solid Gold is the answer.  Charlie has had issues with so many foods.  Canidae gave him bad eye boogers.  The Canidae lamb n rice made him shed constantly.  Chicken Soup gave him loose stool.  After research of available foods I've decided that Solid Gold MMillenia is going to be the best choice.  I've still got a backup in Blue Buffalo but lets just hope that Charlie does well with this food.  Once Sadie is done with her bag of puppy food I'm gonna start her on the same.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Good Luck with the solid gold. I know finding a food that works well with our fur kids can be frustrating to say the least. Is the Mmillenia the beef formula, I can't remember?  Maddie had loose stool with the Solid Gold, but I didn't feed the Mmillenia formula. How did Charlie do on the Blue Buffalo? Hopefully you will find something that works for him and Sadie both. That would be great to only have to buy one type of food.  :wink:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Good luck!   It took us a long time to finally find a food for Teaki!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tootsie, we haven't used Blue Buffalo yet.  If Solid Gold doesn't work, then we are going to try Blue Buffalo.  If that doesn't work, back to Canidae and I'll just deal with the excess eye buggers.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Well good luck. Never tried Solid Gold but i had it in consideration if Canidae didnt work out for my boys.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I switched over to Blue a few months ago and both Samson & Angel had some problems with it,,Loose stools, big time..Now prior to this Samson has never had an issue with anything, incl table scraps, so when it went on for a while, I realized that the Blue was the problem..So what I'm doing now is mixing it, 3/4 Blue & 1/4 Eukanuba and that works fine....No stores here locally carry anything of quality, before you ask, I pick the Blue up when we got for meetups...Canidae, which was my first choice, I can't get locally at all.. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts