·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone......I'm just wondering.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I would not pick him up before 8 weeks. I would say 8-12 would be best. I want to enroll in puppy class with Sonny as well (he's 11 weeks now) but he hasn't had all of his shots yet.  I'm worried about not socializing him, by the time all his shots are done will it be too late?

Nikko? are you thinking about the petsmart kindergarten? That's where I was looking.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's no Petsmart in my area but I do have some places in mind.  That's what I was thinking....about 9 weeks. Thank you! I'm bored so I should be responding quite frequently:)

·
Registered
578 Posts
HAHAH ..me to I'm at work and it's just about dead in here.
Well for my boxer, Fredo he was so good, calm and gentle we didn't need formal training but Sonny is the opposite and I can sense some dominance issues in the future if we don't start him off right. (he's already taking over fredo's food bowl, crate, toys, etc.)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I would wait at least 10-12 weeks to get the puppy if you can and I wouldn't got to a puppy class until all shots are given.  Most places will not allow you to bring a puppy until they have their final shots.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts